Our finest office, Office 1 Read more →
Around 14% of people in the UK are registered disabled and the Scala House Offices website is designed to provide a site that is accessible to the widest possible audience.
Features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities include:
- Conformity where possible to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
- Using code compliant with W3C standards for XHTML and CSS.
- Ensuring the site displays correctly in all browsers and using standards compliant XHTML/CSS code to ensure the site displays correctly in any future browsers.
- Navigation items with background changes to highlight links and current page. Links are also written to make sense out of context.
- Links to external web sites opening up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser otherwise the same browser window is used.
- Navigation of the web site without the use of a mouse.
- All content images using in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Content being separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) used for visual layout.
- Facility to still be able to read the content of each page even if your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets.
- Our web site is continually being updated and refreshed and whilst such work is in progress it may not fully conform to our accessibility guidelines outlined above.
Should you ever experience any problems accessing any area of the Scala House Offices website, please do not hesitate to contact us and provide details.
Scala House Offices takes all reasonable steps to ensure the website is always accessible but will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. Access may be suspended for routine or emergency updates and maintenance. In addition Scala House cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description, and Scala House will not be held responsible for any technical problems suffered as a result of use of this site.
Responsibility for the operation and content of hypertext links to websites operated by third parties shall rest solely with the organisation identified as controlling the third party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. Links are provided for convenience, and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links. Scala House Offices accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website.